There are several things I most like to do in this semester.
One of them is improving my English listening skill, because I realized listening is my weak point at UCI. I’m thinking about several methods to improve English listening skill. I will listen to TOEIC LC tape in the commute time everyday. In addition, I will listen to famous person’s address such as Steve Jops, Obama and Hellary. Finally, I will try to watch English news at home as many as possible.
Another thing I’d like to do is going to trip with my family. I plan to go some places around Seoul such as Yang Pyeong or Ga Pyeong during weekend. Another thought is going to Jeju island using flight mileage. Finally, although cost is expensive, I could plan to go abroad during January vacation next year.
Last thing I most like to do is going to various special restaurants and taste delicious food. Italian restaurant near my house is one of the special restaurants. That restaurant always serves delicious food. Although cost is too expensive, beef restaurant is one of the restaurants that I most like to visit. Finally, I would like to visit famous restaurant that have ever been introduced by broadcast.
I would like to make this semester more precious by enhancing my English ability and having a lot of time with family.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Thinks I like to do in this semester
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment