Sunday, June 22, 2008

Trip to Hawaii


Hi friend.
I am looking forward to taking a trip to Hawaii with you. Fortunately a few days ago, I found advertisements about Hawaii travel packages in the newspaper.
I explain two travel packages to you : plan A and plan B. Plan A and plan B have several things in common. Firstly, plan A includes welcome party and so does plan B. Both packages provide deluxe hotel accommodations. Plan A visits the same islands, Oahu and Maui as plan B. Both packages include transportation to and from airport.
However, plan B is much longer than plan A. Plan A is 8 days, 7 nights. On the other hand, plan B is 15 days, 14 nights. So the price of plan B is much more expensive than that of plan A. Plan A is 1,799$, but plan B is 2,899$. In my opinion, it is better to choose plan A, considering our vacation time and cost. Moreover, plan A includes guided tours around each island which isn’t offered by plan B. I expect your reply about package choice.

No comments: