Monday, April 7, 2008

My last weekend


Last weekend was very busy to me. Because I had to go my hometown to repair my ancestor's graves.

I went to Yongsan Train Station to get into the train on satharday 2:00 pm. I looked around I Park Mall to buy Mp3 before get on the train. But I didn't buy for being not dicided what to buy.

It takes 4 hours usually from Seoul to my hometown Chang-sung Chun-Nam province. As soon as I arrived my hometown, I greeted to my parents, two brothers and pretty nieces. I rested for a while that night as talking with my family.
The next day, I got up at 6:00 am. And went to the mountain to repair graves after breakfast.
First we repaired tomb of my grandfather and grandmother. Because my brother drived heavy equipmentwe we didn't have to a lot of things. To repair the tomb need a lot of delecate work. I thought laying the groundwork and covering with lawn is all. But there was ancestor's wonderful know-how. Work is proceeded as if raise a tower. We laid down in grass by around after build two mound over a grave.
After finishing repair my grandparents graves, we set about my mothers grave(My mother died in 1993 when I was in army. The present my mother is stepmother. she have had four sons grown up already. But she is very kind and deligent to my family. So I thanks her always.)
I came to the Seoul before my mother's grave repaired. Because my return time of Train was imment. When I arrived my home, it nearly 7:00 pm.
After dinner, I took care of my son born 8 months ago. He couldn't walk, so have to embrace a lot of times. Sometimes I have a pain in the shoulder. Perhaps I went to bed 2:00 am after he fall asleep.
Last weekend was too busy and tired. But mind is not heavy.

1 comment:

bosookkim said...

Mr cho.
I read your story on your weekend. I am so suprised. Can you guess why i am?

I will tell you later.!!