Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My daily schedule

I have a very crowded schedule all-day.
Usually I get up at 6:30 in the morning. It takes about 30 minutes to wash and prepare go to work. I arrive at office in 30 minutes after start home. I print newspaper about Seoul city hall and put it up on the desk of my boss as soon as I arrived. I take a cup of coffee and prepare to work until 9:00 a.m. I write handout for the meeting for one hours. At 10 a.m. I meet colleagues to notice my request which is nessary for report at conference room. After finishing meeting, I search data for the report. Usually I lunch with my team colleagues at 12:00. In the afternoon, I call other division’s colleagues and ask to submit data. I outline comprehensive report as soon as I gather data.(Actually, It takes several days to finish to write final report.) Immediately after finishing report, I report to the boss. If the work is finished on time, I would relatively early go to home, review is continued. And unfortunately I've got stacks of work to do. So I always go to home after 10:00 p.m. It is crucial motive for me to enter the class. I really need leisure time.

No comments: