There are many difficulties to learn a new language. First of all, it requires lots of time and efforts. For example, when we learn English, we have to memorize many things and study everyday because it needs many repetitive practice.
Second, we have to learn new rules such as grammar, structure and pronunciation. Third, we have to know new cultures concerned. Because language contain nation's unique history and cultures. Forth, if we learn new language, good environment is important. For instance, if we can always have a opportunity to meet foreigner, it helps to enhance our language ability. But adequate conditions are not always allowed to us. To meet good teacher and select book one's own level are significant. For these reason, learning a new language request a lot of money and energy. Last, but perhaps this is most important, studying new language requires strong will and interest. Perhaps this would be driving force to help continuing study in the difficulties. Because of these reasons, peoples feel many difficulties to learn a language.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Difficulty in learning language
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, Mr.cho. Thanks for your regards.
Your writing is very impressive. I perfectly agree with your idea .It is easy to understand everything on the post. Your paragraph is well organized in order and explains the main idea.
I'm not sure what I recommend you. But, I have to point out your writing as assignment.
First, how about you eliminate signal word “for example”? Because of too many use the signal words.
Second, I think you need to change the subject for agreement.(We or you)
In my opinion, end of the supporting sentences are some irrelevant to the topic sentence.
Last, mistake in spelling are nessary, grammer, pronouncation and coutinue. Thank you.
Post a Comment