Good afternoon, everyone.
As most of you already know me, my name is OOO. Today, I’d like to speak about advantages of homestay. This talk will help you select residence method in the USA.
I have divided my talk into three sections. First, what I want to do is give you opportunities to speak English. Second, we will look at experience American home culture. Next, I will speak about make a foreign friends. I will be using a beam projector for your convenience. The presentation will take about 10 minutes. If you have any questions, please wait until the end.
Ok, Let’s start with the opportunities to speak English. Homestay offer you many opportunities to speak English. Because, you cannot speak Korean in difficulty situation. you have to speak only English or use body language. You have more chances to face to face speaking everyday. So, and you can easily overcome shyness about speaking to foreigners.
Second, you can have many opportunities to experience American home culture. Do you think you can understand culture only hearing or seeing? Culture is life. So, if you are to understand culture of a nation, you have to experience directly. Living with their family give you chances to experiences American lifestyle.
Third, you can make a friendly foreign foreigners. In the host house, many students around the world lives together. So, you can live with roommate from other country.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Advanteges of Homestay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment