Last Saturday, I attended kenny’s wedding ceremony. 
To begin with, I would introduce Kenny. Kenny is my English teacher from Canada. He teaches me conversation class. He is always optimistic, often shows a hearty laugh – his trademark. He always encourages depressed our class to have convenience and study hard.
Wedding ceremony was held in the King Sejong memorial building. It was done in the shape of Korean traditional ceremony. Actually nowadays we nearly follow traditional ceremony but go after western form. So, it was very interesting sight that foreigner trail our traditional culture
.
Although it was heavy rainy day, Kenny, his wife and congratulators was all cheerful. It is said that if it rains on the wedding day, couple live happily. And perhaps Kenny gain daughter. Because, people say that if bride laugh in the wedding day, she born daughter.
Do again. Congratulation kenny’s wedding ceremony. And bless his family is always happy.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Kenny gains beautiful bride
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice writing! I wanted to be there as well but I had other commitments that I could not change.
Post a Comment