Monday, May 5, 2008

Dear Host Family

My name is Sung-ho, Cho from South Korea.
I have worked for Seoul Metropolitan government for 12 years. I have been studying English Business Course for 10 months. In this course, I’ll study at UC Irvine during one month on August. It would be important and special experience to me. I am not good at English that much. But I like to experience new culture. Although my characteristic is not outgoing, and actually, I am afraid of a new situation to meet, I would like to challenge.
I hope to experience various American culture with your family. I enjoy watching movies and listening music, but also like to walk in beautiful parks. I would like to visit the Ocean, I hear that there are great amusement parks in California. I would like to visit one or all of them.
Another hope is to practice my English speaking skills during staying home. I am looking forward to talk with your family as much as possible.
Please, help me to experience new cultures and improve my English speaking ability. I anticipate to meet your family.

No comments: